12 Marketing Tools To Elevate Your Business To The Next Level
Ever since businesses have gone online and conducted digitally, the number of marketing tools have risen exponentially. Today, there are so many of them – each with distinct functionality – that marketers find it difficult to select the most appropriate ones according to their needs.
With the internet and social media in full blow, you need the tools that can tap your full potential and immensely aid your business. These can be potent enough to effectively leverage the power of social media as well as make good use of media marketing advancements. You need tools that can help you achieve your goals and scale your business much faster – tools that can provide you with a competitive edge over others.
12 Important Marketing Tools
Here is a list of excellent online marketing tools, each of which can aid the success of your business:
Ubersuggest is a comprehensive keyword suggestion and optimization tool. It is a research tool that quickly generates a plethora of keywords in response to any words you type in the field. Ubersuggest works equally well whether you want to rank your website on SERPs or do a PPC campaign.
It helps you with finding and researching keywords, gauging their monthly searches and also determining how difficult the keyword is to outrank (SEO) or outperform (PPC) your competitors. Moreover, you can also see what your competitors are doing in relations to a specific keyword. For example, are they ranking organically or doing PPC?. Finally, the tool is completely free!
- Free (unlike Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, Semrush, etc.)
- Fetches info from Google Analytics and Webmasters tools without the need to log in
- SEO functionalities (who else ranks for these keywords)
- Competitors’ intelligence (are your competitors going for an SEO or PPC approach on a specific keyword?)
Sentione is a powerful social media tool that allows you to monitor your brand name on the web. In order to gauge your brand’s popularity, you need to tune into conversations around it across the internet. Sentione does just that by leveraging social networks, forums, blogs, online portals, opinion aggregators, photos and videos, etc. Well, why should you monitor your name?
It is an essential activity every business should do. You need to stay on top of all your mentions, both positive and negative. If you get a negative mention in any forum, you must know it so that you can do something about it as soon as possible. Sentione is helpful in finding leads and other business opportunities by using keywords that your audience uses. It also keeps track of industry news and trends.
- Provides data-driven insights to make the right decisions
- Manages your reputation online
- Verifies your online activities to uplift performance
- Listens to online discussions pertaining to your brand
Clickmeeting is a browser-based web conferencing tool that has powerful features designed to make online meetings and webinars extremely productive. It connects people irrespective of their location, operating system, or time zone. It is therefore perfect for businesses with team members based in remote areas.
Clickmeeting bolsters communication, information dissemination, training, and collaboration with its powerful and robust platform.
Presenters and attendees can collaborate in various activities such as presentation, sharing of YouTube videos and live demos. Some of the features of Clickmeeting include:
- Audio & video conferencing
- Moderated and private chat
- Simultaneous chat translation
- Desktop sharing, one-click recording
- Reach out to millions of people to promote your product or service
- Increases lead generation and enhance business sales
- Creates online buzz for your brand
- Helps give online training to your agents and staff
Leadfeeder is a cloud-based sales management, lead generation and analytics tool that helps you in finding additional information about the visitors coming to your website. A comprehensive tool, Leadfeeder is particularly suited for B2B users. It integrates with your Google Analytics, your email provider and your CRM. It gives you a strategic dataset that your business can use in support of your sales drive.
Using Leadfeeder, you get automatic email notifications when one of your target companies visits your website. This enables you to schedule timely follow-ups. It provides in-app chat and email support to answer all your queries promptly.
Be aware, however, that if you don’t have a lot of traffic, Leadfeeder can’t generate that many new leads.
- Connects with Google Analytics
- Access the last 30 days of leads for free
- LinkedIn connection
- Leads to your CRM
- Versatile filtering
Cyfe is a comprehensive all-in-one dashboard tool that helps you monitor and analyze Data scattered across all of your online services such as Google Analytics and Salesforce. Cyfe offers intelligent and robust dashboards to your support team and clients, helping you to observe the full spectrum of your business trends. It helps you track the progress of your online marketing by providing you with detailed reports while saving and organizing your analysis results.
Cyfe is available for $19/month, plus you can get 20% of your membership by referring it to others. Being highly versatile, it helps you in all areas of your digital marketing: SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics and even brand mentions.
- Scyfe easily monitors everything including individual departments
- It allows PDF/CSV exports
- It contains pre-built widgets that help you collect data
MailChimp is a popular web-based email marketing service that helps you to:
- Create email newsletters
- Share them on social media channels
- Integrate with services you already use
- Track your results.
Email marketing is used by more than 80% of B2B and B2C companies; so MailChimp can handle large volumes of emails for big businesses and organizations. This platform enables you to:
- Manage subscribers
- Generate custom reports
- View click-through and success rates
- Track your emails
- Ensure full transparency of campaigns
The free package includes key features including the ability of access to marketing automation tools.
- Compatible with various email readers and devices
- Divides your lists into groups
- Provides spam filter diagnostics
- It gives greater deliverability
- Adherence to privacy laws
CallRail is a complete and extensive call tracking solution for data-driven marketers. It tracks and measures call conversions from search, offline and digital marketing campaigns, including PPC keywords. It’s an easy-to-use cloud platform that helps you discover which marketing campaigns and search keywords are driving valuable phone calls.
CallRail was recently named as one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. This tool is changing the way marketing agencies prove results for their clients. CallRail’s interactive dashboard shows how many calls you receive from each of your campaigns, helping you make better marketing decisions.
- It is easier to identify the web pages that deliver the most phone calls.
- The tool provides valuable feedback to your sales reps
- Helps assess the quality of your marketing campaigns
- Evaluates service levels to ensure that your customers are getting the high-quality support that builds loyalty.
Textbroker is an article and content writing service that hires independent writers to write unique quality content. This service is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and is the member of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce.
Textbroker does all the administration work for you as it has hundreds of client orders known as OpenOrders. OpenOrders are sent to a pool of authors who are qualified at the level of quality the client requires. There is no limit to the number of articles you can write each day. The main benefit of Textbroker is it ensures that only quality content is being produced.
- An author account at Textbroker is completely free
- A good source of making money online
- Textbroker’s content captures users’ attention and increases your search engine ranking.
- The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) used by Textbroker makes this process as painless as possible.
Wideo is an online animation tool for creating unique professional marketing videos effortlessly. It can be highly beneficial for you if you are using video blogging for promoting your content, product or service.
You can also create awesome videos for tutorials and demos for your blogs. If you are using YouTube for promoting your business, you need to produce unique and stunning videos for your audience. This is where Wideo comes to your rescue even if you are not a professional video editor. It helps you by providing a Powerpoint presentation, where you can make changes in a drag and drop manner. The videos that you create from scratch can be saved as templates in your Wideo library and be used later on for branding.
- Easy to learn video editing tool
- Great selection audio, templates, fonts and objects
- Special packages for teams
- Interactive elements (clickable buttons & contact forms)
LiveChat is a robust tool that is designed to keep things very simple and easy to use for your online marketing, web analytics and live support requirements. As the name suggests, it enables you to interact with your clients and prospective customers directly in their websites and in real time.
The main elements of LiveChat include a web-based chat window and a web-based control panel.
It also offers real-time website traffic and efficiency reports. With the help of this tool, you can get rid of super long queues and impress your customers with quick response and answers.
- Proactively engages your customers to chat
- Organizes conferences and invites available agents to chat
- Interacts with unlimited customers simultaneously, in real time
- Customizes pre-chat surveys, post-chat surveys and offline message forms
- Spell checks in real-time using suggestions and custom dictionary support
11. App Annie
App Annie is an impressive brand in mobile market intelligence and app analytics. It provides you with valuable insights as to what is ranking in app stores, what keyword apps your competitors use and other important statistics you may need to know for your own mobile application.
The keywords your competitors are using could be the real search terms that users use. So how can you do it with App Annie? Create at least 3 groups of keywords: main keywords, competitors’ keywords, and long tail keywords with identifiers. This will enable you to keep an eye on the ranks of different apps and give you a clear sense of where you stand in a given market.
Why App Annie?
- You can store statistics and market intelligence
- You can optimize your app’s store page with the most sought-after keywords
- It gives you insights into how your app and ads are performing
- You can aggregate store, ad platform and in-app usage data
Marketo is a leading marketing automation platform. It easily simplifies your marketing process and streamlines many marketing related tasks to improve efficiency and garner more revenue. It is focused on attracting and engaging leads and moving them through the sales funnel. And the sales funnel is in turn designed to allow high-level user customization. Marketo is quick and easy to set up and has an exceptional integration with Salesforce. Combining your existing programs with Marketo ensures that you can track your efforts across all aspects of your business.
- You can track, score and nurture leads from your CRM
- You can measure the effectiveness of your marketing programs
- And you can simplify marketing management and real-time personalization
- It has a diverse pricing options
- You can personalize messages across channels
In this competitive age, you need to have a sound digital marketing strategy in place in order to excel. The rise of social media has provided immense opportunities and countless tools to market your products or services. However, selecting the most effective ones consumes a lot of your time and energy. We hope the above-mentioned tools will help you with that.
Have Your Say
Have you ever used any of these tools? If so, did they help you, as advertised? If you prefer a competitor to any of the above, please tell us the tool and why you like it better. Anything you can add to the conversation will be greatly appreciated.
You may also want to read: 16 Uncommonly Excellent Content Marketing Tools
Featured image: Copyright: ‘https://www.123rf.com/profile_olegdudko‘ / 123RF Stock Photo
Latest posts by Birbahadur Singh Kathayat (see all)
- 12 Marketing Tools To Elevate Your Business To The Next Level - March 13, 2018