How Will You Improve Customer Experience?
It is becoming ever more important that you constantly improve customer experience to stay competitive. After such a bold statement, I invite you to read the rest of this article. If you disagree, stop reading now because I won’t do anything to convince you.
The fact is that I’ve been listening to many companies saying that they are ‘customer-centric,’ but that cat is out of the bag. Only a few of them are able to explain what their plans are in order to deliver better and better experiences in the next 12 months. That’s why I’m challenging you now.
Balancing Digital With Human Touch
This is a common goal/issue for most organizations because the growth of Digital Customer Service channels has been accelerated by the pandemic. As I usually tell my clients, it’s like being in 2027 from a customer’s standpoint in terms of new behaviors and higher expectations. In fact, the demand for digital support over channels such as messaging, social media, live chat, or video chat is already cross-generational. Moreover, as consumers, we all:
- Are less tolerant in cases of inefficiencies – meaning we’re willing to switch to a different provider after just 1-2 bad customer experiences.
- Want self-service options to get simple information. We don’t want to send an email or call, just to know where the nearest bank branch is located.
- Expect faster and better responses, including clear information and empathetic conversations. Provide me with the solutions or tell me at the beginning what you are going to do to fix my issue.
[Infographic] ‘The State of Customer Service Experience’ by The Northridge Group
To check if you’re still aligned with customers’ ever changing expectations focus on three specific drivers: learn more about them.
Over To You
Considering all the above, are you meeting such expectations? What are you doing to make customers’ lives easier so as to save them time and effort?
…And back to the title question:
How will you improve customer experience this year?
Have great conversations.
Sign Up For Our Mailing List And Our LinkedIn Group
If you want to join our Business After Twitter LinkedIn group, click here.
If you’d like to receive more in-depth articles, videos, and Infographics in your inbox, please sign up below.
Sign up for the newest articles from Curatti, delivered straight to your inbox
Featured image: Copyright: ‘https://www.123rf.com/profile_alexan107‘ / 123RF Stock Photo
Latest posts by Paolo Fabrizio (see all)
- Why Should Your Customers Pay Attention? - May 9, 2023
- Nurture Customer Relationships Before It’s Too Late - April 11, 2023
- 3 Behaviors That Make Or Break Customer Experience - March 7, 2023