Reach More Customers for Your Business Through Authority Marketing
By staying on top of the latest changes and remaining active in your community your business can utilize authority marketing by being seen, know, and trusted.
Purchases and reviews on social media cause us to take a human-centered approach as opposed to the traditional one-way method of advertising. As buyer’s decisions are based more and more on gathering information quickly and on trust, it is essential for both large and small businesses to build great relationships with their customers.
According to a recent report on Walker, “the customer of 2020 will be more informed and in charge of the experience they receive. They will expect companies to know their individual needs and personalize the experience. Immediate resolution will not be fast enough as customers will expect companies to proactively address their current and future needs.”
One way of staying ahead of the game is to be prepared beforehand in responding to questions, issues, and needs. Offering content that is of value to your customers along with free advice and tips will also go a long way in establishing trust in your business. By understanding exactly what they are looking for you can get on the same level of their emotions and convey that you understand their pain points with the right solution(s).
How can your business begin building great relationships with your leads and customers?
Here are several ways to become the go-to source and establish authority:
● Begin with analytics – One of the most insightful tools available today is Google Analytics, which offers information on who is visiting your website, and reveals their click-through rate as well as which customers are showing an interest in your products or services online. Other tracking methods can take place on your social networks, which include their own proprietary analytics.
● Offer a great landing page experience – Keep in mind that about half of your audience is now searching, buying, and interacting on mobile devices. Your website and content needs to be optimized in such a way as to capture their attention quickly without losing interest with small or too much text, and by using great graphics and videos that appeal to what they are seeking. Take a look at this business website from success author and entrepreneur, Grant Cardone of 10x Everything:
● Know your target market – With Twitter Advanced Search and other great research features on Klout, Facebook, and now Instagram you can learn a lot about your business’s audience and how they are responding to your brand and the competition. Follow trending hashtags to determine what’s popular in your niche, and track conversations daily. This free information provides invaluable insights to build on.
The era of business growth based on just advertising and sales has long passed in the new age of social media and mobile communication. In order to stay on top and attract new customers it is more important than ever to build trust through relationships and offering something of value to your network. By staying on top of the latest changes and remaining active in your community your business can become a leading authority in your market.
Latest posts by Susan Gilbert (see all)
- 12 Explainer Video, Website Visibility, and Buyer Persona Creation Tools - April 20, 2021
- 12 Project Management, WordPress Design, and YouTube Brand Management Tools - March 23, 2021
- 12 Brand Visibility, WordPress Blog Sales, and Market Analysis Tools - January 26, 2021