Susan Gilbert
September 14, 2015

Pinterest Marketing is Easy with Scheduling Tools

Since 2010 Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social networks for personal use, business, and marketing. Today there are as many as 70 million users from around the world who share information, videos, and images.

According to Digital Information World, there are approximately 56% female users on Pinterest leaving 44% for males, and 33% come from North America. The typical age range is 16 to 34 according to the website, and most are also active on the major social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.

As Pinterest continues to expand and reach an even larger demographic it is more important than ever for your business to be active on this social platform.

Scheduling and analyzing tools can greatly improve your business marketing strategy on Pinterest with a minimal time and financial investment. A recent tool from Viralwoot, for example, has emerged that helps businesses on Pinterest leverage their posts, interact with their audience, encourage link building for better SEO results, and hone in on their marketing strategy with analytics.

The ability to schedule pins is one the many features this particular tool has to offer, which is great for businesses who do not work on the weekends and want to keep fresh content flowing all week long:


Viralwoot is based on a “seed” currency format where users can purchase seeds or earn them through pins, repins, and follows. These help keep your account growing and visible to other members.

The analytics section provides insights to your activity and the actions of your followers with statistics and insights including which colors attract the most attention, the best time of day to pin on your network, the latest trends, and how each board is performing:


This is all part of a more in-depth information available for seo insights with a low monthly fee, which provides information on how vulnerable your account is to spam, suggestions, a “Pinfluence” score, and metrics.

When your business utilizes a service like Viralwoot you have more control over what is seen on Pinterest as well as an increase in visibility. Data analysis is available for free on Pinterest for Business accounts, but additional insights can help you avoid mistakes and drive more traffic to your website for better conversions.

Other great Pinterest scheduling providers include Buffer, Tailwind, Trafficwonker, and Curalate. Use these types of services to benefit your social media strategy including:

  • The ability to manage multiple Pinterest accounts
  • Grow your network while you are offline
  • Reduce your marketing management time
  • Improve your marketing strategy with insights and data
  • Cross promotion to other social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus

As Pinterest continues to grow into a premier social media website with “buyable” pins coming soon it’s more important than ever for your business to take full advantage of what scheduling and analyzing tools have to offer. Use these resources to improve your marketing strategy without having to add more time to your day.

The following two tabs change content below.
Online Marketing with Focus - Let Susan Guide you to Online Success. Especially loves to help Authors, Speakers, Coaches & Entrepreneurs. Susan Gilbert uses her laser focus knowledge to coach and provide online marketing and social sharing programs. Author and publisher of several books including “The Land of I Can,” and “KLOUT SCORE: Social Media Influence,” Susan combines online marketing with strategic thinking. Follow her Digital Marketing Tips at her blog: