How To Master Live Chat Support Conversations Like a Maestro
There’s a good chance that you are underrating Live Chat as a Digital Customer Service channel. Live Chat is not the newest Digital Support channel – certainly compared to messaging apps, for instance. And this often leads brands to underestimate its peculiar features and challenges. The result is poor customer experiences and employee frustration (for your front line staff).
Read more to be fully aware of Live Chat opportunities. You need to grab them all while delivering superior conversations.
Getting To Know Live Chat Main Features
The first thing to do is avoiding mixing up Live Chat with messaging apps as they are different one another. This is a pretty frequent topic with some clients of mine since many of them started delivering Live Chat support, then integrated new channels such as Whatsapp, Messenger or Telegram. As a results their customer service representatives tend to apply the same engagement rules regardless, getting into misunderstandings / frictions with the final customer. To help you avoid such pitfalls I’ve prepared this table where you’ll notice main differences between Live Chat and messaging apps:
How to Optimize Live Chat Conversations
Now that you’re aware of Live Chat support channel features I guess you’re looking forward to improve your performances.
As with everything you need to learn, the best way is to leverage the experience of those who came before you. In this instance, that means you should study brands that already do a great job delivering excellent Live Chat experiences.
That’s why you’ll love this Live Chat support case study. What’s in it for you?
- An overview of the main issues that the customer service team faced handling conversations via Live Chat, given the peculiarity of this channel (synchronous, with high customer’s expectations in terms of response speed and accuracy)
- How these problems have generated negative repercussions. This encompasses both internal – your team members – as well as external, deteriorating the customer experience.
- The customized solutions we have implemented to optimize conversations via Live Chat. The method we used, therefore the benefits that the client company was able to get in a short time.
- 🎧 An exclusive podcast so that you can do a deep dive into the ‘how-to’ of this case study.
Over To You
Delivering excellent and consistent digital experiences for your customers, regardless the channel, is the mantra. Being able to fine tune your conversations according to specific channel features makes the difference for your customers and keeps away your competitors.
That’s why as usual, but today more than ever, my wish for you is ‘have great conversations‘.
Sign Up For Our Mailing List
If you’d like to receive more in-depth articles, videos, and Infographics in your inbox, please sign up below
Sign up for the newest articles from Curatti, delivered straight to your inbox
Featured image: Copyright: ‘https://www.123rf.com/profile_leilavi‘ / 123RF Stock Photo
Latest posts by Paolo Fabrizio (see all)
- Get Your Digital Timing Aligned With Your Customers - August 8, 2023
- 3 Reasons To Keep Things Simple For Your Customers - July 5, 2023
- How Do You Fix An Issue With Your Customer? - June 5, 2023