How To Organically Gain Your First 10000 Instagram Followers
How to gain your first 10000 followers on Instagram organically?
If you want to create and build a strong community around your Instagram account or brand, it would be smart to not use any bots or jailbreaking Instagram services that are against Instagram’s TOS. Today we present you the organic and safe tool for Instagram promotion – InstaHeads, and include detailed instruction on how to get your first 10000 Followers.
Step 1. Make your Instagram account look appealing
Select interesting photos that represent your own concept or brand
- Use professional tools to edit your photos.
- Add filters and face improvements, such as Prime, Afterlights, Snapseed etc.
- Write a clear description under your posts
- Use questions to engage your audience to have a conversation with you.
- Try to post one photo per day.
If you are good at video editing, it’d be even better for content promotion strategy to post eye-catching videos, but it’s harder to produce.
Step 2: How you can gain your first followers
- Go to the Search section of the InstaHeads application.
- Click Add Search then open the Users tab
- Enter the name of similar accounts or accounts of your competitors
The tool will search for the list of their followers for you. Select them all and click Follow. You can track the performance in Task section.
Find the content that may be similar to your content or that you have interest in.
- Go to Search section of InstaHeads
- Click Add Search and then Photos
- Enter the hashtag to search for
InstaHeads will find the best content for you that can be sorted by likes or date.
Step 4. Engage with the content in the right way
Once you have posts search results, you have two possible options:
Comments are more important in your strategy. They should not have a spammy look. Remember, you can’t comment too often, otherwise Instagram will ban you. You can leave approximately 10-20 comments per day.
Step 5. Sign up!
Doing this you should be getting at least 100 followers a day depending on your niche, as well as 50+ likes per photo easily. Get the free version of InstaHeads here: https://www.instaheads.com
The above is a sponsored post, which we approved because we felt it can be very useful to our readership. You can tweet the author, Alexandra Malis @AlexandraMalis
Latest posts by Alexandra Malis (see all)
- Why Voice Search is Making Q&A Pages More Relevant Than Ever - January 1, 1970
- How Long Does It Take To Rank In Google? [Infographic] - January 1, 1970
- Blogging: Solving ‘Why’ Before Tackling ‘How’ - January 1, 1970