8 Branding Facts And Statistics (Infographic)
Branding helps to connect with your customers emotionally, and in an increasingly overcrowded marketplace, branding represents an increasingly important element in successful businesses today.
First impressions are crucial and it’s important to get off on the right foot. Branding immediately tells people about your business DNA, who you are, what you represent and what to expect.
Lazy branding = lazy attitude and commitment to provide value.
In this infographic, we explore 8 important facts and statistics you need to know about branding. Immediately below the graphic, each is bulleted (so feel free to scroll past the graphic for the 30 second overview)
Branding Facts and Stats
Infographic Source: http://sunjones.com/branding-stats/
Branding: Key Points
A quick breakdown of the facts and stats above:
- A brand is not a logo
- 73% of consumers love a brand because of friendly customer service
- Form follows function
- Good design is for everyone
- Colour increases brand recognition by up to 80%
- As of January 2014, 74% of online adults use social media sites
- Customer loyalty can be worth 10 times as much as a single purchase
- A brand is a personality that identifies a product or service
Do you have any comments regarding this infographic? Do you have anything to add? Please leave your comments, below.
Lead/Featured image: Copyright: ‘http://www.123rf.com/profile_alphaspirit‘ / 123RF Stock Photo
Latest posts by Joshua Daniels (see all)
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Can Be Used for Marketing - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ways to Your Measure Content Marketing Success - April 19, 2018
- 12 Tools For Lead Generation, Infographic Creation, and Images - April 18, 2018